Sunday 24 May 2009

To Clean or Create


What would you do, clean the studio or make beads in the studio. It does need it, theres a cat and her two kittens lodging there. Yesterday she scattered a box of Swarvoski crystals across my desk and probably the floor too while she was making her way through the window. I'm sitting here imagining clear spaces and tidyness and everything in order. Lovely straight rows of frit, orderly pots of tools, straight lines of glass, neat boxes of beads, and lots of clean worktop.

Ok studio it is then. If I'm quick Imight get somne time for melting glass too.

2 comments:

Deborah Lambson said...

Oh I hear you..I don't know how clutter just sort of settles in my studio.
Even though I know I work better in order I usually choose to create first~ :)

DebiDeaux Designs said...

I only clean if I can't find my creativity. Then sometimes I find it while I'm cleaning. LOL